Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sometime You Have to Settle

I love pizza, I love all kinds of pizza especially good locally owned places or small local chains. I know pizza enthusiast despise places like Dominos, Pizza Hut, and Papa John's and personally I don't really like any of those places. But I was driving by the grand opening of a Little Caesars today and I went. Do I consider Little Caesar good pizza? No way! I would hardly classify it under a pizza category. But do I consider it the best value in America? YES!! I go to Little Caesars because it reeks of efficiency in there. $5 for a large pizza that is ready anytime you are and it is cheap enough I can get my pizza fix anytime. I guess it is like 2 Buck Chuck for whinos or Keystone Light for college kids, it's horrible quality but it get's the job done.

No comments:

Post a Comment